TOUR DEPARTS - JANUARY 31, 2013
Get off the beaten path, explore in depth the rich culinary traditions of South India. Come and join me on January 31, 2013 on a 13 day tour to the South of India. I am happy to join hands with Indus Travels, recognized as the Best Tour operator to India by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, three times in the last four years.
PLACE NIGHTS LUXURY HOTELS
MAMALAPURAM 02 VIVANTA BY TAJ - FISHERMAN'S COVE
BANGALORE 01 TAJ WESTEND
MYSORE 02 LALIT MAHAL PALACE
CALICUT 01 KADAVU RESORT
COCHIN 02 LE MERIDIEN
KUMARAKOM 02 ZURI KUMARAKOM
KOVALAM 02 VIVANTA BY TAJ - GREEN COVE
Tour Package includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing room with breakfast at all listed hotels or equivalent
- Tours and excursions by one AC Chauffeur driven large coach.
- Daily bottle of mineral water on board coach
- Entrance fee of Monuments as per programs
- Service of English speaking Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Welcome Dinner at Taj Fisherman's cove (day)2
- Traditional south Indian lunch (Mamalapuram)
- Dinner at Lalit Mahal Palace - Food Corner Karnataka's cuisine
- Mughlai cuisine at Olive garden (wind flower mysore)
- Day cruises at houseboat with traditional lunch
- Special Mappila cuisine dinner at Kadavu Resorts (Calicut)
- Special authentic Dinner at Malabar junction (Cochin)
- Cooking demo & hand practice with lunch at Nalini Verma house
- Farewell dinner at Kovalam
- All applicable taxes
For detailed itinerary and additional information please inquire online - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-978-2997
A portion of every individual tour payment is donated to the project -Street Children of India. This project helps create an environment conducive to the holistic development of disadvantaged children to enable them to become a part of the mainsteam society.
This is being done in close collaboration with the SALAAM BAALAK TRUST which runs five 24 hour full care shelters for children, one devoted to solely girls. These shelters provide children with security, a sense of home and an oportunity to enjoy their childhood. Their aim is to restore the childhood in children as well as instilling values of independence to become mature, caring and responsible members of their society. If you are interested in being a sponsor please let us know.